I never thought I'd see the day when Chad would buy his sons a pet. We just aren't the pet type people I guess. So I'm not really sure how this came to be....my guess is that Chad wanted to impart his childhood dream of becoming a marine biologist to his sons. And what better way than to give them each a goldfish. Anyway, the boys love them and despite how the fish food smells, I'm okay with it too. So I'd like to introduce....Parker, Talmage, Cannon, Banana fish, Phineas, Ferb, Lion fish, Tiger fish, and Leopard fish...the boys just can't seem to settle on any names.
9 comments:
hahah thats so funny! I like ferb and phineas!
i tried to convince keith that we should get the boys a fish too but he hasn't come around yet to liking that idea. i love all the names they come up with. my fav is banana fish and apparently your boys watch phineas and ferb too.
So cute! Ezra wants to go see the fish EVERY TIME we go to Walmart. He knows when we walk through the door. I keep thinking that we should get him a couple of goldfish, but I kind of fear for their lives! Maybe when he isn't so obsessed with playing in water! Love all the names!
Goldfish? As Bills son, I would have expected his first pet to be a barking, furry perakete; or a monkey that can transform into a turtle. I am totally disappointed in the goldfish.
great names!! i think you should name one of the fishes nephi parker . .that's the name of rose's baby doll :) she picked it! she was excited to see a picture of parker and talmage!
HAHA that is funny. We were talking about pets and Bill said that exact thing the other day about Chad. Tavon would love Phineas and Ferb it is his favorite show. How fun!
That is so cute. All kids NEED to have, love and take care of a pet. Good for you guys to bring on the animals. Your family is so beautiful! We miss you guys tons.
Awesome fish!!!!!!! Brady's been bribing Alyvia with a gerbel! Yikes. Wish me luck.
haha i love it- i can totally see chad being a marine biologist. i think its never too late, he still should chase his dreams...
Post a Comment