seriously he is the cutest lil boy ever!!!! whitney can't get offended bc she hasn't posted in SOOO LONG i wouldn't know what tony looks like if my life depended upon it ;-) i can't believe he is already 6+ months....soo cute!!
goodness, I haven't been blog-hopping in a while and look at all I missed! What a cute new-ish baby you have... I can't believe how big Tal looks too! Crazy!
7 comments:
is he really that old already?! he is so cute! he is a good mix of you and chad-he definitly has his own look.
seriously he is the cutest lil boy ever!!!! whitney can't get offended bc she hasn't posted in SOOO LONG i wouldn't know what tony looks like if my life depended upon it ;-) i can't believe he is already 6+ months....soo cute!!
How do you even comments about such a cute kids. He just makes me smile, what a doll!
oh my heck. He is so handsome. Such a cute chubby guy! he's a perfect combo of chad and parker!
seriously, you guys make the cutest little boys!
goodness, I haven't been blog-hopping in a while and look at all I missed! What a cute new-ish baby you have... I can't believe how big Tal looks too! Crazy!
Adorable little family, Chad! Hope you guys are doing well!
Jesy
Post a Comment