Yes, I am a very proud mom! Little P has learned to ride his bike without his training wheels. This is monumental! Parker would always opt to ride his scooter over his bike but his scooter lost a few screws and is out of commission, so I told him I would buy him a new scooter when he learned to ride his bike and wa-la he did it!! He loves his bike (and hasn't even asked about his scooter). He rides it EVERYDAY. He's gotten pretty good at maneuvering around our small little driveway. I am so glad he loves to ride his bike, however I have never seen so many scrapes & bruises on his body, it doesn't seem to phase him though.
Talmage hasn't gotten the hang of loving his bike as much as his brother but I'm sure it will come. Those darn pedals are a little hard to figure out. I am pretty sure his favorite part about his bike is the 'trunk' where he can store his fruit snacks!
And then there's Cannon....this is his 'scary smile'. He just started doing this and I really wish he would STOP! I'm not sure where his old smile went but I hope he finds it fast! Still cute nonetheless :)
5 comments:
yea for parker!!! of course the trunk is the best part-it's a place for all their treasures! cannon still looks so cute with his scary smile. i can't believe how big he is-you better come home for the summer just so i can see him!
if you're not coming then just mail the kids! rose keeps saying "more cussins" and " parker nephi ride bike" . . way to go parker!!
good job parker!!! mom and i just laughed sooo hard at talmage and his trunk for his fruit snacks and cannons scary smile!! so cute LOVE the udate!!
Now they just need leather jackets. I've seen a few scrapes on the usually careful Parker and suspected his new bike skills to be the culprit. He needs to come show Karlie how to ride.
Congratulations on the big success!!! Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how much Cannon looks like Chad. Seriously!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment