Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 months

This littlest boy of mine is just so much fun.  He is so giggly and happy.  He rolled over the day before his 4th month b-day and now is the squirmiest guy ever.  Parker gets him laughing pretty hard most days and Talmage loves to lick him.  Gross I know, but I just can't seem to stop him.  Here are a few pictures of my little cannon ball.
 He thinks it is just so funny to have a blowout!



He was pretty upset that A&M lost their basketball game. 
My little sickie...stuffed up, watery eyes,  runny nose.  Not much fun but still cute. 



6 comments:

The Durfee's said...

he is huge! he's not a baby anymore!! i love his legs in the very last picture...i want to squeeze them!!

Whitney said...

he's so different yet so the same as your other boys (look wise). i love the 5-10month range :) such kissable cheeks . .i can see why talmage can't resist! i can see rose doing the same thing!

The Staley Family said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how he looks just like a little Chad. So fun!

Stamp With Linz said...

He looks sooooooooooo much like Chad! I hope I get to meet your little cutie soon. :) xoxo

Connie said...

seriously, adorable!

syrell salmon said...

oh my word- what a cutie! i want to squuueze him! haha. too fun.