Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Idaho Festivites

                   I say SOME because most of my pics and all of the pics of Cannon are on my father-in-laws camera.  But better late than never...here are some of the fun things we enjoyed during our 3 week vacation to Idaho.
  
Gingerbread houses
 
 Parker and his very own tree with his very own home made ornaments.
 The Christmas Elf coming to read the kiddos a story.
 Our Christmas Eve hayride for the progressive dinner.  Cold-no, Freezing-YES!
 Christmas morning. Parker is examining everything Talmage opens.  This was the first year we  brought ALL of the presents with us.  We usually have a small Christmas the day before we head to our family's house for the holidays but Parker informed us that he didn't want to have a "Fake Christmas" this year!

Merry Late Christmas and Happy January!!

5 comments:

The Packers said...

YEA!!! I don't think I should be surprised by Parker's comment of not having a fake Christmas-so funny! I can't believe how big Tal is. He looks so tall and lean. And not to mention those adorable pics of Cannon-what a cutie...oh wait...thats right...there were no pics of cannon, but I'm sure if there had been he would have been the cutest workman ever!!!

The Durfee's said...

how fun! i can't believe you were there for 3 weeks!! holy cow. love all the pics, especially your header pic its way cute! haha parker cracks me up with his magnify glass!

syrell salmon said...

cute new family pic! we missed you at christmas- hope all is well in Texas :)

The Staley Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Wish we could have seen you all. How fun to all be together and great cousin time. So fun-thanks for posting!

Whitney said...

what?? no fake christmas, who is this kid. cute boys - cant wait to see more of cannon!