 |
| Cannon Clarke Workman | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
We are so excited that Cannon is finally here! He was born Sunday August 29th. He weighed 8.5 lbs and was 21.5" long. He eats, sleeps, and gets a heck of a lot of kisses from his brothers. We are so grateful he is part of our family, can't imagine life without him.
13 comments:
Congratulations! Another beautiful baby in the Workman family!
YAY i've been waiting for this post!! awww he's so sweet . . i see a little bit of parker in him. sooo cute!! can't wait to meet you little cannon!!
Congrats!! What a sweetie! Love your name you picked too! only 5 more weeks for me! Im jealous and ready to be done being pregnant!
Congrats! I hope all goes well with adjusting to a new little.
Congrats!!! We live in Twin now so when you guys come this way you will have to get a hold of us. Would love to meet the 2 youngest boys and get a few laughs from Par.
I have been waiting and waiting for pictures! Cannon is so sweet. He looks a lot like Parker in the first picture. We are so happy for you guys! Love you guys!!
Congrats! Another darling boy!!!! What a blessing and bundle of love. Gotta love all the kisses for the siblings. So happy for you!
Congrats! Another darling boy!!!! What a blessing and bundle of love. Gotta love all the kisses for the siblings. So happy for you!
Precious! Congrats my sweet friends!!!
we too have been waiting for this post. i'm so glad that he came early for you. the pics of parker and talmage holding cannon i could not believe how much talmage looks like parker-even joe said the same thing-he thought tal was parker. hope your nights aren't too awful-take advantage of all the help from mom. love ya!
finally pictures!! love all the pictures! i can't believe how big tal looks holding cannon! congrats you guys!!!
Oh Congrats!!! He is so cute, he looks a lot like Chad, I love it!
And I can't believe how big your other boys are, they look so much bigger when they are holding a new born!
Hope all is well!!!
OK so your worst friend ever is me. I am so sorry that I am so behind on the news. Just found out that you had a baby and I must say that he is the cutest thing ever. He looks just like Chad I think. So glad that everything went well and everyone is healthy. Even though we are out of touch, we totally miss you and glad that everything is going well for your sweet family. Love you guys!
Post a Comment