Friday, August 13, 2010

Half a Decade!

For the past few months anyone who has asked how old Parker was I automatically said 5 years old. I have no idea why, just that he seemed 5 already. However, now that he is actually FIVE years old I cannot believe it! Our little buddy is growing up way too fast!! I had been looking forward to his birthday for quite a while. I knew it would be our last big fun day together as a family of 4 before our new baby arrives here in a couple weeks. So we tried to party hardy and I think we succeeded. We had the day planned from 7am to 9pm and was reminded over and over,"since its my birthday don't forget I get to do whatever I want..." I'm pretty sure Chad and I were more worn out than the boys by the end of the day. Parker is a wonderful big brother and made sure Tally had a good day too. I love my newly 5 year old and am so grateful he is a part of our family. Happy Birthday Par!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Staley Family said...

Wow, 5! That means Merritt will be 5 soon too and I just can't believe it. It seems like last year we stopped by to see their newborn boy and Parker was just new too. Now #3 is on the way....CRAZY! Is he starting kindergarten? Well, too fun and best wishes in the new couple weeks with the baby!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! You are THE COOLEST 5 year old we know. We love you buddy.

The Durfee's said...

how fun!! i love the cake, you always make the coolest cakes!! i can't believe he is already 5 that seems so old!! happy birthday parker!

Stamp With Linz said...

Happy Birthday PARKER!!!! xoxo