We did it. 7 weeks today as a family of 5 and still going strong. I was quite nervous for #3 to get here and how we were going to juggle 3 kids but with lots of patience, lots of prayers, and lots of treats we are all happy and healthy and loving our newest addition.
So....in these last few weeks here is whats been going on with the Workmans:
Talmage turned 2! This little dude is so full of energy and life. He makes us laugh all the time with his funny faces and crazy kung fu moves. Parker has given Talmage the official title as "The Crazy Man", which suits him pretty perfectly!
Next was Cannon's blessing. My mom and my in-laws were able to come down for a few days so we decided to bless Cannon in our home so they could be here with us. It is always great to have family come visit!
And finally, Chad celebrated the BIG 30! We went to the BlueBell ice-cream factory for a tour ( I think to make him feel young again), out to dinner and of course had cake & presents. I love this man!!
And just a few pictures of my little babe....
9 comments:
I love tal's shirt in the last pic-"my dad is the man" Rhet is actually wearing his today and i just love it. cannon is so cute-don't know who he looks like-definitely a workman but a good mix of both his bros.
love the update! the boys are getting so big! i can't believe tal is already 2! cannon looks so cute defiantly looks like the rest of the boys!
Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday to the old man!! Another lil Chad in the fam :) So sweet... Love boys! They are the best. You'll have to keep us updated on how it is with 3 kiddos. I'm not too anxious yet :)
Congrats on the new little one! That is exciting!
Holy canoli, those kids are so cute. Miss you guys, we need to make a little drive to see you soon! Ster was very sad he missed the blessing. Cannon is looking more like parker and Talmage. I love it!!
Your little family is so cute! And Happy 30th Birthday Chad!
can you believe after 7 weeks babies are still so teeny!! gosh i'm nervous. and i love love crazy ole tally man - he is soooooooo cute - seriously it must be the age - i think i said it about all of tr's boys when they were in those terrible crazy man two's!! that first pic of cannon in his little bouncer - his expression totally reminds me of you - i don't know what it is. glad chad's birthday was as success - and let him know it was aftershave not cologne - it'll make him feel more manly :)
Such a handsome bunch of boys you Workmans create! Glad to hear things are going well. Come see us in Twin the next time you are here. We miss you guys!
Taylor, you have the most adorable family! Its so crazy to me that I haven't seen you for like 7 years but I still feel like we're the best of friends, probably cause I blog stalk you all the time!
Anyways just know that I love you and miss you and think your family is absolutely adorable! I sure do love the Workmans!
Post a Comment