Thursday, May 6, 2010

Playing at the pool

Since it was supposed to get to 90 degrees today I thought it would be the perfect day to take the boys to the pool.  So my friend and I loaded up the kids in the van and headed out.  It's so nice to have a  pool so close to our house, I imagine us coming here a lot in the hot hot summer.  Here are a few pics of our day....

My adventurous little water bugs.


Talmage is just taking a break after almost falling asleep in the pool.....poor little guy was wiped out!

Parker and Mitchell going down the slide for the billionth time.
Faye and Talmage cuddled up eating treats and boycotting the pool

8 comments:

Amy Baker said...

I am so jealous! I wish we could get above 60 here!

Workmans said...

Looks like your boys are lovers of the water. You're so lucky to be so close to a pool like that, how fun!! We are really missing you guys! Hope all is well for you and that little one.

Missy said...

Sweet, I'm glad you're enjoying the sun and the pool because it is SNOWING here. Yes you read that right, it is May and it is snowing and I'm ticked. STOP HOGGING THE SUN!

(PS I hope all is well, your boys are adorable!)

Whitney said...

little kids in bathing suits are soo cute . . no qualms about what they look like :)

The Packers said...

what a fun pool. i'm glad to see that parker wasn't to scared to get in.

country/ash said...

i cant believe how big the parker and tal look, they are so cute look so different. wish i could go on the slide with them. looks like lots of fun!!!

The Durfee's said...

how fun i wish we had a pool!! actually i just wish it was warm!! looks like tal is a ladies man!!

Unknown said...

Hi Taylor and Family,
It looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on another boy, how exciting! We are in Florida now and we miss all of our old pals. I can't believe how big your boys are getting.

Marissa Garner (not Mike)