However, that has all changed in the past couple of weeks. Chad has been out of school between semesters and the boys have gone WILD! "Daddy gets to put me to bed....Daddy has to play with me.....I want to sit by Daddy....Daddy has to guess the answer....Only Daddy gets to play....I want to go with Daddy...." Yes, this is what I hear on a daily basis!
To be honest, it is actually kind of funny. They follow him around as his shadow and practically sit on him when he tries to take a break on the couch. I think its been good for both of us and we have definitely had our laughs about who is the "favorite". Which I am now convinced that Daddy will always win that position. There is just something special about a Dad and his boys! Since these past 2 weeks have probably been our last 2 weeks for summer vacation here are some pictures:
Happy summer!
5 comments:
rhet is the same way-everything is about dad the moment he walks through the door and i love it! tal looks so BIG in the pic of him and chad-how did he grow up so fast?!
Wow! I'm so excited to see Brades with his little guy. I'm sure he'll be his favorite too. Daddy is Alyvia's fav that's for sure. I can't believe how much that little Talmage is changing. We can't wait to see you guys.
i get what your saying...i mean i am moms favorite so it makes sense! i love the slip in slide how fun!!
tal has changed soo much . . at least to me. how fun and weird to think that was your "summer" vacation :)
What a cute post! I love it!
Post a Comment