Monday, April 19, 2010

Our little get-a-way

Last Friday we headed back to Waco for the day.  Chad had a golf tournament there with his "old" golfing buddies and the kiddos and I met up with our friends and spent the day at the zoo.  It was such a perfect day. The weather was great, the kids had a blast, and us moms were able to catch up. Oh how I miss our Waco friends!!

Tal, Brody, Atticus, Ellie, Sydney, Brylie (and Parker is off hiding somewhere)
I guess they just can't bare look at the sight of the giraffe's tongue
My little orangutan showing off....

and my komodo dragon trainer, so proud
We ended our day by hitting up Bahama Bucks.......nothing beats a  Jamaican punch bahama mama rama, picked Chad up from the tourney (which they took 3rd in), and went out to dinner as a fam (and was reminded why we never go out to dinner with a crazy 18 month old), then drove back home.  It was a great little get-a-way for the day!

5 comments:

Chad and Teri said...

Hello Workmans! This is the Sundquists. I found your blog thru the South's. Your kids are adorable! Do I understand that you are expecting again in August? We have 6 weeks until #4! That seems so crazy. Come check our blog at ctsundquist.blogspot.com. I don't usually comment, but I frequently check friends' blogs. Hope all is well!

The Kuykendalls... said...

And just where was MY phone call?????

Whitney said...

i hope that dragon thing is just a statue .. freakin me out! fun fun . .we were just talking on the way home from church today how we think rose it at the age where she might enjoy the zoo!! good thing it's less than 15 min away from where we're gonna live .. maybe we should do thanksgiving at our place? :) tell parker i'm learning how to count by 20's!!

Unknown said...

Alas! As much as Chad likes to avoid the likes of his better high school half, I found him! Love blogs and will be tracking this one........

Congrats on boy #3! I think Keegan is a very fitting name btw.......

keegz_12_nazyp@mac.com
growinguplenker.typepad.com

Leah said...

I love it. Looks like you had a blast. Man your little guy is getting so old!!! Just darling.