Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boys Rule Girls Drool!

We are happy to announce we are having another BOY!!! 
We just can't seem to get enough of......

 Bonks, bruises and messes
  mischievousness
 chipped teeth
 and just plain craziness

We are ecstatic about our new arrival this August!

16 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!! Three boys, Taylor. You're such the minority haha. It'll be so much fun, I'm sure you're an amazing mom.

Amy Baker said...

Congrats!! I do have to say for myself boys are so great!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I don't know if all boys are alike, but Ezra sure keeps me on my toes...all of them...all the time!We are happy for you and wish you the best. Hope you have AC this could be a long summer! Congrats!
Crystal and Justin

The Durfee's said...

haha those picture crack me up!! i didn't know tal had a chipped tooth..well you do live in texas and i hear theres lots of red necks so i'm sure he fits right in!

Brittany Wagner said...

Congrats! The first and last pic had me busting up out loud! Three boys...how cool!

Brittany Wagner said...

Congrats! The first and last pic had me busting up out loud! Three boys...how cool!

Stamp With Linz said...

too fun! congrats babe!

Merrick Reynolds said...

Could those pictures be any more funny? I love those boys and i can't wait to meet the next one! congrats guys!

Sarah said...

WOW!! Congratulations!!! the tub picture is awesome!

chad and candice said...

So excited for you! Boys are a lot of fun! Im due in October. Our kiddos will be the same age again! Good luck with everything!

The Collier 4 said...

WOW!! Everytime I turn around some one is announcing a pregnancy. Congrats that is awesome. Sounds like you guys are doing great.

Leah said...

I love love love it! Man our worlds are different. Maybe one of our kiddos can tie the knot! ;)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Congrats on another boy! Guess you were meant to be a momma to those future missionaries and priesthood leaders! Good luck with avoiding injuries that come along with boyhood. Hope you're feeling well. Miss you guys.

Missy said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! The pictures you have of your boys are so cute!

PS I know you love to read so you need to read The Hunger Games, let me know what you think! I loved them and I love you!

PSS Seems like you are Happy in Texas but please tell me you haven't put a "Don't mess with Texas" bumper sticker on your car!

xxx

Whitney said...

how is it that i've seen these pics and haven't commented? i love the bathtub scene . . totally classic. parker trying to be tough muscle man and tal totally being a goober :) . .but a cute one at that! so what names go with parker and tal???

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Another Workman BOY is just what we all needed because they are SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Congrats. We miss you all SOOO much. lots and lots of love!