Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

We LOVE when visitors come to town and for spring break Grandma and Grandpa Workman came to visit. The kids were in heaven!  We had such a fun time with them.  We went to an A&M horse show, drove down to Houston for the Houston Rodeo & Fair, hit up the outlets, ate some BBQ and A LOT of junk food and called it a wonderful spring break.  Thanks for coming!!
And of course our vacation couldn't end without a trip to San Antonio to visit Sea World and the Alamo.  I am pretty sure we wore the kids out by the look of their sleepy eyes in the stroller, but I think it was worth it!

4 comments:

The Kuykendalls... said...

I love the stroller. I've never seen one like it. Miss you Tay!

The Durfee's said...

how fun!! i love all the pictures! parker is getting so tall and tal is cuter than ever!! gezz do you ever get sick of sea world?! :)

Whitney said...

holy cow tal is like a little person . .no more baby tal! i love the "brother" pictures . .so sweet - if i ever get self concious about my white legs i know who to stand by :) might as well start making plans for july :)!!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys are doing great and having so much fun in Texas!! Your boys are getting so big!