Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last week's Highlights

Our TECHY little son
Playing with the Slip and Slide
The best $9 I 've ever spent!
Rub-a-dub-dub to BIG for the TUB

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Tal is getting so big! I love the creases at his wrists! The slip-and-slide looks fun. I'd pay just about anything to entertain Mason for the day! $9 sounds good!

Whitney said...

cute pics. . i love the one of parker .. that look like maybe he shouldn't be on the "i touch" or something! and tal too big for the tub is so funny!

The Packers said...

love the pics. soooo funny!!! tal is getting so big, his look is changing.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I totally love the picture of your little guy in the sink! He is growing up so fast! Time flies by way to quickly! I am glad you guys are doing good!

Sarah said...

LOVE Talmage in the tub, he is SUCH a cutie! I haven't seen your pictures in a while and boy has he gotten big. That slip n slide looks like way fun, makes me wish I had a yard that I didn't have to share with about 50 other people. :)

The Durfee's said...

hahahah parker on the itouch...thats soo funny just look at his face!!

Hudson Family said...

It's so great when the cheapest thigs in life bring you (your kids) the most joy. Makes you feel like super-mom! These pictures are sooo cute!

Melanie said...

Haha! I LOVE that last pic! He looks so relaxed! And with the towel under his head? Dang it's like he's at a salON!