Chad had a week off school so his parents and his Aunt Alyson came to visit us. We had such a great time with them. We hung out here in Waco for a couple days then drove on down to San Antonio for the rest of our vacation. We went shopping, toured the river walk, made some amazing cupcakes (thanks to AL), and went to SeaWorld. We had a blast! Thanks for coming to visit us!!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We are so jealous! The boys are getting so big. Man they are cute!
how FUN!!! i love the cupcakes-my boys would definetly love those as well. you will have publish a tutorial on how to make them. tal is getting so big. he parker don't even look alike. i don't know if having not known them think they were related. cute pics!
ahh so fun!!! so jealous! tal is so cute in the water!! and the pic of parker with his yellow shirt wearing that hat sitting on the ledge or whatever is sooo cute!!! i love it!! his smile is priceless!!
I haven't been to your blog for a while. Your little boys are so cute!! Hope school is going well for Chad. Have fun!
sooo fun! ya parker is getting sooo tall. and i'm with kik i love tal in the water -his little stance is so cute. can't wait to naw on those cheeks :) so how did you put all these pics together in the collage?? i'll have to call you .. it looks great!
Well I guess we don't need to go in Auguast! HELLO :) Just kidding. With our baby on the way, I don't know that we would have made it anyway. I am glad that you got to go. The pictures are so cute! I have to figure out how to do that. I am due November 13. (Friday, yikes)
Post a Comment