Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter, Jumping Party, & Capes






And this is Sunday's Easter egg hunt:

My boys looked so handsome for church!

Seriously way too much candy!!

JUMPING PARTY
For family home evening on Monday a bunch of us went to the Jumping Party.  This place is so much fun! Parker was in heaven having so much time with his Daddy to play.

And of course some of the Dads had to have a little fun too! They all learned to keep their arms up high from getting "rug" burns from the slide.  FASTER HONEY FASTER!!

CAPES
My friend and I made these capes for the boys and they turned out super cute I had to post some pictures of them.  Talmage has a little room to grow in his and as for Parker, I'm not quite sure what he is thinking.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

PuhLEASE! I've been blog-stalking you for ages already! HAHA! I gotta let lil Rome-yo see how his bestie is doing!
Cute pics, cute boys, cute family! I love the little bunny video! Perfect for easter-time =)

So Tal should be expecting a lil ToOf soon :D Rome was crazily cranky (remember when we both mentioned that at church a few wks ago?) Then his crankiness went away for a few wks, then all of a sudden he had a tooth pokin out the other day! Aw! My BABY! Where is he GOING?!

I love the little naked pics of Tal & how you so carefully covered his little bum bum w/ the towel! Haha! Just let it all hang out, girl! Baby bums are the cUtEST! And you know EVERYONE was wantin to see those cheeks!

See you on Sunday! Bye Friend!

The Collier 4 said...

Holy crap!!! your kiddies are huge. Their little easter outfits are way cute too.

Missy said...

I love love love those Easter Sunday Outfits! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, you have an adorable little family.

The Packers said...

very cute! i love the pic of par and tal in their sunday vests. you will definetly have to go and get their pic taken if you haven't already. i love the capes too. very impressive.

Whitney said...

i love the easter pics too . . i love that parker is holding up tal . .and i love that they are matchy matchy . .and i love that tal has no legs .. okay he does but not really :)

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Great pics of the boys in there Easter Sunday clothes. I really appreciated the one of the grown men looking rather childlike going down the big slide with their arms up like that. Good times! Thanks for sharing.

The Dance Family said...

Oh my gosh Taylor I can't believe how big your boys are!! So CUTE! How is life in Texas??? We sure do miss you guys!