We had our first Halloween in Texas. It was so nice to go Trick-or-Treating in shorts and t-shirts! Parker was super excited to be a skeleton and Talmage didn't care. All of the boy's Grandparents were here to take them Trick-or-Treating and Parker was the happiest kid on Earth. Parker is the only kid I know that doesn't devour all of his candy Halloween night - it is still in his pumpkin bucket thing. Here are some pics.
4 comments:
hey that is so darn cute! How are things going for you guys. He is getting bigger and bigger every day. Your kids halloween costumes are great.
okay, so i'm totally shocked that parker was a skeleton. he looks so cute, but I'm still shocked. I imagined something more along the lines of some kind of animal...horse, tiger, lion ect. I didn't think chad would permit something so evil and dark. I thought i was the only one allowed to do that.
talmage looks so cute in his blessing outfit. i think i have a blessing outfit similar to that one. :)
Love the costumes! Parker is so funny!
haha how cute! we got that same skeleton outfit for carter! what a cutie
Post a Comment