Chad blessed Talmage on Sunday. It was so great to have Bill, Diane and Mom here for the big event. Talmage actually stopped crying long enough to get blessed. It was a beautiful blessing and we had a wonderful day. Thanks to Mom, he had a handsome little outfit for his big day!
7 comments:
yeah an update! parker is such a good big brother .. and he looks so old holding little talmadge. their halloween costumes are super cute and it looks like parker is really into his costume with that stone cold skeleton face :)
p.s. it looks like i was up early writing this but i usually take the seminary kids to school on tue.. and once again nobody told me they didn't have seminary .. ahh . .so ticked i had to blog to feel better . .its really like 7 here! :)
I love his little outfit, and Tay, you look beautiful!
Oh my how adorable if your little family, I love it! The one of Parker and Talmage is priceless. I love and miss you guys!!
Your boys are darling! Parker is getting so big! love the pictures! Your kids made great skeletons!
You guys are such a cute little family. Isn't it great to have teh preisthood in our homes. he looks like he is growing so fast.
Thanks for the card Tay. Parker is such a big boy!! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Congrats to little Tal.
Post a Comment