Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Pie





















Hello everyone - this is Chad. Taylor will not be happy when she sees this but I had to show you all the pie she made. I am extremely impressed! I love Lemon Meringue pie - I am dang near infatuated with it. She actually made this! My pictures are lame and don't do the masterpiece justice. Just take my word for it - this thing could be on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens. As you can see, I haven't tasted it yet so I might have a post later about how gross a great looking pie can be. However, I have high hopes that this is going to be killer. What a wife!! I am a blessed man. I have no idea why this is underlined.

9 comments:

Katy said...

yes...
it looks like she could be teaching 'pie' lessons. I most definitely need some. Great pie(s) Taylor!

Emily said...

Woah! Tay! I totally looks like it could be in a magazine!?! Please post your recipe! Chad... was it tasty!? It looks like it! You're a lucky man!

Whitney said...

wow . .you married a betty . .can't dispute that . .but i can say . .if you're gonna blog chaddy . . at least get the spacing right! :) love you bye!

Chelsi said...

Great job on the post Chad. It's good to hear from you guys every once in a while!!! Looks yummy...

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

It looks like a Marie Calendar's pie! That was seriously my first thought. YUMMY!

Workmans said...

you sneaky gomer!! you are so sweet to post those pics- i knew you didn't think it would turn out but i proved you wrong!! too bad it had to be eaten in 6 hours cause i wanted a little for breakfast this morning.....you are still sleeping by the way.....i always thought you would get into this blogging thing!!

Jill and Travis said...

Beautiful pie Taylor! And you two crack me up! I loved Chad's post and your comment above--hilarious.

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

Hey guys that pie does look good! Do you remember when we had a strawberry rubarb pie up in rexburg and some how the rubarb wasn't quite ready and it was more like celery!Hee hee Anyway I just remembered that, good times! Your boys look so cute, we look foreward to seeing everyone at Chritmas.
love, the Staleys

Anonymous said...

Wow that pie looks really yummy. How are you guys going?