Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Tally Man"

So the other day this song pops in my head, as I am talking to Talmage and calling him my  little Tally Man,  but I couldn't think of the title of  the song.  So I began my search to find it, which entailed  calling my sister and singing the only line of lyrics I knew to her.  Wha-lah!  She found it for me!  After I listened to the song I discovered that it was all about BANANAS. Oh well,  who doesn't like bananas right? So click on the "Banana boat song" to the right and give it a listen...the chorus has the most meaning :)


7 comments:

Sarah Mennear said...

That song will have to go on his wedding video in like 22 years when you are showing all of these cute baby pics! HAAA

The Crook Family said...

Hey there...your baby is so adorable. He looks just like your husband! We had a little girl a few months ago! It is so fun! ~The Crooks

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh...he is so cute!!!!!! i love it.

The Packers said...

love the updated picture of talmage. so cute!!!

okay, chad-whatever that you are totally offended that i have a halo above my head. i think you are just jealous because you have horns growing out of yours!!!

The Collier 4 said...

Todd was exploring yourblog and he just had to laugh. He was wondering if Chad shaved his head. He also wanted me to tell Chad, "Your still a ding dong!" Well just wanted to let you know that the blog has been updated so check it out. We are also only 5weeks away from baby girl. I hope she is as darn cute as your little Tally man. I would also have to agree with the Mennears.

Whitney said...

he's changed so much in just the past two posts of pics .. more pics, more pics!

The Packers said...

so-i got my dress at jcpenny's i went to three different ones. logan actually bought three dresses and one was the one that i got. it was an american living dress. good luck!