Well our little Talmage is almost 2 weeks old and it is hard to imagine how life was without him. Okay, I admit these sleepless nights I could do without- but everything else has been nothing but joyful! He has such a sweet and calming spirit about him and his little "mouse" cry is just adorable. Parker thinks having a brother is the best thing imaginable.
Bath time before I cut his fingernails (poor little scratch on his cheek)

Sunbathing to reduce his jaundice. Chad of course wanted to lather him in sunscreen but I somehow convinced him he wouldn't burn.

Cute, cuddly & content

As much as we thought he looked exactly like Parker, I think he is getting his own look

Parker loves to watch over his brother every second of the day. This was taken just before he came running into the kitchen extremely excited and proud of himself saying, "Guess what I just did- I jumped over baby Talmage!" We then of course had quite the "talk" with Parker about how fragile his little brother is!
9 comments:
wow two posts in one week ... you're good! tal is cute - and though he does seem like a spittin image of par and chad . . you can see subtle differences. (very subtle) i love the pic of tal and par where par is crossing his legs :) i just think that's so cute. just chillin with little bro. now it's time to post pics of the house!
two weeks and they grow so fast. i had to laugh at chad wanting to put sunscreen on him so he wouldn't get burned-goodness chad, don't you know the sun can be good-geeeezzzz!!!!!! i also loved that parker was jumping over talmage-that is exactly what mont does and still does. mont is now wanting to pick him up and that of course is a big no, no! funny thing when i clicked to look at your blog and the first pic of talmage i thought doesn't really look like chad or parker. i thought he resembled the ash side more-okay kind of like tate but don't tell chad-he'll hate that. i do think he has more ash in him tho. may i just say how very proud i am of you for getting another post so quickly. i was thinking that with the new baby that it would be once a month. you'll have to post pics every week because they grow so fast. seeing these cute little babies makes me want to have another one. yes i know!
Ok so that is one sweet little kid. We can't wait to get to see him. I'm afraid he'll be all grown up by then. Try to keep him tiny for us, so we don't miss too much
Hi, Grandpa W here....I'm new to this blog stuff, just figured out how to leave a comment! Stop laughing so you can read on! I sit in my chair and cry as I look at these pics, tears of joy, and lots of them. I want to reach in to the screen and just touch my little guys. I didn't know I could love someone so much that I haven't seen. You are a most incredible family. Father has blessed you with soooo much. Where much is given, much is expected..be prepared. Thanks for keeping us updated. My love to each and every one of you!
Taylor he is so so cute!!! I love all the pictures! Keep posting!
He is so adorable. Those sleepless nights have been all too real and all too recent. Ezra is doing much better now and I am sure that little Talmage is going to be sleeping throught the night anytime now! My favorite phrase that people told me was... it will get better! And the best part of that... It really does. You are old pros though! He really is a cute little tike! -Crystal
Congratulations on the new addition! We miss you guys but are glad to hear that things are going well in Texas.
what a sweet little guy!! how are you doing taylor?! i can relate on the sleepless nights...NOT FUN! but worth it! He does look just like parker! and parker is growing so much i cant believe it. we miss you guys!
I LOVE all the pictures! Yes, he definitely has his own look! two cute boys in a row! And the 'jump over brother' game is a classic in our house. GRRR.
Post a Comment