Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!! This is the 1st year that Parker was really into Easter Egg Hunting. I hid the eggs Saturday night and by 2:30 on Sunday after all of Chad's meetings he was able to go outside and find them all. It was pretty cold so he was going so fast! I love his cheesy little smile!!

Par has been so excited for the Easter Bunny to come and bring him candy. He kept telling me that the Easter Bunny was coming to play with him so I had to break it to him and the Easter Bunny comes when you are sleeping to fill your Easter basket up. He was pretty bummed since the Easter Bunny was so friendly at the mall. I'm surprised he's not sick from all the candy he ate.

On Saturday I took Par to this Park on the other side of town where they have an Easter Egg Hunt for the community. I never knew they did this but I was sure glad I found out. I have never seen so many eggs in one place before!! Literally thousands- it was insane. They blew the horn at exactly 10AM and we were back in our car ready to come home at 10:06, that tells you how many kids were there. Parker just stood there paralyzed staring at all the kids picking up eggs. It was freezing cold but so much fun!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I didnt' know about the easter egg hunt, but I think I wouldnt have tried to take Lydia. She would have found one egg and tried to eat it. What a fun Easter!

Abby said...

FINALLY!!! I have been looking for a way to find your blog. I had to google your names to find it, but all the searching is worth it!! :) For some strange reason after you left the comment on ours, it wouldnt let me find your blogger address, weird, I know. Anyway we can be bloggin buddies now. Geeesh Parker looks old doesnt he?!?!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

Parker is so cute. He looks all grown up in his little vest.

Emily said...

Parker looks like a little 25 year old. Sorry the egg hunt only lasted 5 seconds. Next time lets do one together... oh wait... we'll be separated... just don't think about it.