
Now, I know the kid loves to golf, but come on a light socket!!! We couldn't believe what we were seeing! Chad & I both in harmony said "holy crap" and then got the lecture from Par that we had said a bad word. It's pretty embarrasing to have your 2yr. old catch you saying a "bad" word. I'm glad he didn't hurt himself though. I'll have to invest in those plastic covers I guess.
3 comments:
Plastic covers are great...till they figure out how to get them off. We have a coupel loose sockets that they come out of easily, but most stay on pretty good.
that is very frightening, it's a good thing tee's are made out of wood not metal.
I would have said Holy Crap too. Grant learned how to take the plastic covers off. Good luck.
Hello Workmans! I was looking at my sister Amy's blog, found Spencer & Emily's and then found yours - it's nice to get a li'l update on what's going on. You took the LSAT!?! I had no idea - if you're looking for some unsolicited advice on applying to law schools, I'm your man. Check us out at www.byuva.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment