Monday, March 17, 2008

Trip to Utah

This past weekend well, Thurs-Sat, we headed on down to Utah. Chad's Grandpa was having an 80th birthday party on Saturday so we definately didn't want to miss that. We went down a couple days earlier to stay with Carol & Jory and hangout with Tate of course too. The May's home is beautiful! It makes me want to redecorate and definately de-clutterize. When Parker finally got used to their dogs he wouldn't let them out of his sight. We took them on a walk Friday morning down to where all these cows were and all Parker wanted to do was feed them hay with the farmer. Needless to say that never happened but it was all he talked about! The kid loves anything to do with farm animals. We drove down to U. Hal & A. Janice's home since Chad & I have never been their before. It was amazing! Par loved all the animal heads and Uncle Hal said he had 16 more coming! We had the best brownies there that Chad will not stop talking about- how can I compete with Aunt Janice's baking!! Logan actually decided to drive on down Friday night so it was fun to see her. We played the game RAGE with everyone until 1 in the morning. Seriously I don't know when the last time I stayed up that late was. I'd like to think I'm a night owl but really when 9:30 comes around I am a party pooper!
Saturday was the big birthday party. It was good to see everyone from the Harding side. This first pic is of Par and Hallee. They chased eachother around for hours.

This is the Birthday Boy-Grandpa Harding with Grandma and us. Grandpa has been a tour guide for the conference center for so many years. He took us on one a couple years ago and truly knows everything there needs to be known about that place with us. There is such a sweet spirit about this man. His laugh is contagious and his jokes are hillarious!! We had such a great time in Utah.

4 comments:

The Packers said...

okay-
does parker look like a little man or what? i looked at that picture and thought wow! he looks like he's 17 trapped in a 2 yr old body. don't know why i thought that but i did. then i looked at the other picture and thought like father like son. he looks so grown up!

Sarah said...

http://wanalearneverything.blogspot.com/ just incase you forgot it :) I love your blog!

Whitney said...

par is getting so big i can't believe it! geez he looks more mature than brady does on most days :) glad you guys had a fun trip. so what's the plan with the family vacation chad???

Anonymous said...

Taylor, you are the best blogger ever!