Saturday, February 23, 2008

To Sum up...

I will admit (as will Whitney) that I haven't been my blogging self lately- so I would like to sum up the past month....here goes-
Since Chad has taken his test we have had so much fun together. We went to Twin Falls for a week where we schooled his parents at the WII, we take Parker to the park in the freezing cold where he can literally swing for hours. We wake up and watch Winnie the Pooh then listen to Parker make up songs about chips and spicy ketchup-its priceless!! Here are some pics that we had recently taken on our camera:


Parker looked so cute on Sunday that we had to capture the moment. My 2 boys so grown up!!
This is us with some of our friends the night of Chad taking the LSAT. We love TEXAS ROADHOUSE!! We actually got a babysitter for Parker and enjoyed going out to dinner and not getting mac and cheese all over us. Such a fun night!
Parker was so excited to get this Valentine from his Grandma Ash. He thinks he is so cool when he can have a "big" candybar- it made his day!! I made Chad & Parker their favorite breakfast on Valentine's Day- German pancakes then for dinner Chad & Blaise were going to cook for me and Tia. When they came over around 6 Chad and Blaise handed us an envelope and the car keys--they sent us on a SCAVENGER HUNT!!! It was so funny. We went to the mall and had different clues at like 7 stores. We had to buy something with the money they had given us in our envelope and have the cashier sign the reciept and give us our next clue. We went all over our little dinky Pocatello mall! The last clue was found in a crossword puzzle they had made- so cute. We didn't realize we had married such creative men. All the while, they were decorating our house with cut out hearts- seriously the cutest thing ever!! They had ordered a heart shaped pizza for us- so good! Then to top our romantical evening off when we went to check on Parker that night in his bed and he had thrown up all over his pillows & blankets and was so tired he had fallen back alseep in it! So for the rest of the night we were wiping down his walls....However it will be one of my most memorableValentines Days!!

4 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

That is so fun! Poor Parker, what a way to end the night. I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but I had to laugh at it. Falling asleep in it! Keep up the posts, they're always fun to read.

Emily said...

Parker sounds so funny! I want to hear his songs! Good job, Chad!

The Clews Crew said...

Hi Taylor! It's Kristi Clews from floral design. I really hope you remember me and aren't totally creeped out. I foung your blog link on Kelly Munn's blog. Yes, it's pathetic, I'm a blog stalker. Sorry :) Anyways, I was so excited to find it and I had to say hi and tell you what a cute little guy you have. Hope things are great!

Shelley said...

I stubbled across your blog through a friend of mine. So,...I'm not sure if you know who I am,..but I was friends with Chad back in the day,..and Chad knows my hubby too! We are also really good friends with Drew and Amberlie Leavitt. Small world. Anyways, your little family is adorable! Tell Chad we said hello! :)