Monday, January 28, 2008

my 2 loves

Okay, check this lucious cake out!!! I couldn't resist I had to make it. Chocolate cake, chocolate chips, chocolate frosting with a garnish of almond flowers .....what could be better?? The recipe is in the most recent Kraft food and family magazine. I am such a chocoholic. Now, it is pretty hard to beat a chocolate cake but seriously dosesn't he look so cute at his desk studying his little heart out?! He has been so dedicated to studying- I am so proud of him!! Parker and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. He'll be a bigger part of our lives after Saturday when he takes the LSAT and we can finally have some time with him. Good luck honey!!

5 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

That cake looks so good. I want to make one now. I love that magazine.

Whitney said...

hmmm . . . if i could remember what i did with that magazine i wouldn't be salivating everytime i open your blog! good luck chad you are in our prayers!

Whitney said...

p.s. funny that you would put cake before chad . .. hmmm uh ya :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Chad. We'll remember you in our prayers.

Annie Ruden said...

Well done on the chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake. Good idea with the almonds, not that I've ever made a cake before. Good luck to Chad. Good for him for studying so hard. Gotta love a hard worker.