Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rexburg Temple





Last week we had the opportunity to go to the Rexburg Temple openhouse. It was amazing. The Temple is so beautiful inside and out. There is so much snow in Rexburg!! It was great to take Parker through even though he probably won't remember this experience years to come. We saw one of our favorite sister missionaries while we were there too. She was serving on campus here at ISU and then when the openhouse started all sister missionaries got transfered to Rexburg. Even though it isn't dedicated yet there was still such a strong spirit there. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!! Here are a few pics. Brady, Amy, and Alyvia came with us too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Family and I went to the Open House last weekend! It had been 5 years sense I was last in Rexburg... I tried to get my family to eat at Fong's but they wouldn't have any of that!!!! Anyways your family looks so cute as usual! Love you and miss you!