It's about time I post our Christmas vacation to Arizona. Chad, Parker, and I flew down the 22nd (Parker's 24th flight) and stayed until New Years Eve. We had such a blast with everyone! Here are just a few pics of the wonderful event:

Caden and Parker Christmas Eve at the Mesa Temple

Our little family enjoying the lights at the Temple

Parker in his shepards costume right before we went out caroling!
All the guys sporting their new p.j.'s and vests
Brady, Keith, Chad, Jory, Tate, David

Parker giving Mont a ride on the horse

Now this picture is priceless!! I'm not sure what Rand said but it must have ticked Parker off something fierce! J/K -Parker loves his cousins- its actually a sign of affection!

Amie Hancock and I roomed together my 1st semester at BYU-I. She lives in Iowa now so I only get to see her about once a year.
Abby (Amies little girl), Whit, Amie, Me
2 comments:
This is so fun to look at all your pictures. Josh and I were laughing pretty hard about the little flip off and that Parker likes miniature horses! So funny! We miss hanging out with you guys. Never a dull moment. What is going on with Chad's school?
oh my gosh, i totally remember amie!! how fun! i like her. ps. you look super good. and i'm sure parker learned the little hand gesture from his dad, right?
Post a Comment