Chase Taylor Workman
January 19, 2013
Born at 11:56am
7 pounds 9 ounces
She's here! We are finally able to hold our sweet Chase. She is such an angel. The boys adore her and love to love on her. And I absolutely love having a baby girl! She was born with dark hair and long eye lashes. I do have to say that she is the prettiest Workman in our family!..sorry boys!
At the hospital. I was actually scheduled to be induced the morning of the 19th since I was 6 days over due. I started having contractions the night before and we ended up going in at 12:30am on the 19th anyway. I was just glad my body started working on its own. However, I'm pretty sure Chad and my mom wanted me to take the Tuesday induction date instead of waiting till Saturday. Oh well!!
Proud Daddy
Happy Brothers
17th grand baby for my mom!
The boys are already sharing toys with her.
These two love holding Chase.
Hanging out in her comfy swing
Caden made her this tiny little bracelet that spells her name.
I love it!
This one makes me laugh! Caden saw this cute pose on pinterest and we thought we'd replicate it. Her little feet are supposed to make a "v"but the letters are a bit on the big side!
Thats a yell...not to be confused with a yawn.
I love these snug as a bug pictures.
Getting ready for bed. I swear she looks so different in every picture I take of her.
We are SO happy Chase is finally here! We love you sweet girl!


5 comments:
she is just so cute!! love all the pics, especially the one of her bundled with the beanie on!!--its caden
She is SOOOO cute! We are so happy for you guys. Little girls are just so sweet!
she is so cute. i love all the pics and the little tutu. my favs are of her in her beanie. is it your girl or yours and caden's. little girls are so fun-until they get a mind of their own and think they own the place. you are welcome to come here for spring break-don't worry about me being ready to have a baby, it would be so much fun to have you here.
kpacker-this is tristin, keith would have left a very different comment
mom and caden and i all looked at these together . .but i didn't realize she had commented when i saw brady pope's comment (thought it was me) . .anyway we all "ewww'd and ahhh'd" over these - she is soooo pretty!! can't wait to meet her!!
- whit
Post a Comment