Friday, February 22, 2013

1 month

I know what you're thinking....."Ahhhhhhhh so cute and precious..."
Yep I think you're right! ;)

I'm only joking- but seriously I can't get enough of this girl! I really can't believe that she is 1 month old. 
To celebrate her 1 month birthday I was going to finally load up the kids and take them out of the house and somewhere fun -Target (ok my kind of fun).  Then, right before we were about to leave I chickened out and we stayed home! I wasn't ready for the "scene" that was inevitably going to take place. I think you know what I am talking about (the boys spill their icee, Chase starts crying, Tal has to  go to the bathroom,  Cannon wanders off...yep, totally not ready for that quite yet.)
 Chad gave Chase a beautiful blessing on Sunday.  It was stake conference and my mom was leaving the next day so Chad was able to bless her in our home. Mom did an amazing job on her dress and Auntie Caden lent me her bow.  It was a special night  and I'm so grateful for the Priesthood in our home.





 

One big happy family...

6 comments:

Brian and Lindsay said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations! My due date is today, but it's not happening. So, I will just wait patiently. :)

The Packers said...

she's changed a lot in one month. i can now tell she's a workman though i don't know quite who she looks like. tal maybe. she still has her own look. girls are so fun-mostly to dress. i'm glad that you are doing well. she is so cute. glad you got your girl.

Brady Pope said...

can't believe i'm like 24hrs late on seeing these!! holy cuteness!! i think the pic of you, chase and mom she totally looks like you - her expression or something! tony was right here with me the whole time and kept saying "AH baby ivy!" and then "ohh . .baby dace" . .then he saw his little "bentwee boo" and "Ah dam-ma . .hi dam-ma!" one day he'll learn his other cousins' names :)can you even believe she's a month already?? that's what i'm sayin about my 6 month old! she's so pretty!

Brady Pope said...

p.s. think about making that family pic your new pic on facebook . . .soooo cute! . .and everyone's looking at the camera :)

The Durfee's said...

if they think shes cute in pictures they should really see her in person!! shes a doll! and i love the last family pic, turned out great!

Olsen Family said...

Chase is super cute. I love her dress.