We have been on a birthday high lately! We celebrated Elder Fisher and Elder Troester's birthdays a couple weeks ago. We love the missionaries that serve in our ward and love having them over as much as possible. One of them is diabetic so I made a sugar-free sugar cookie for the base of these fruit pizzas and they actually tasted pretty good. Who would have thought!
And then this little twerp turned 4!! Talmage is such a fun little boy! He's pretending to be holding a light saber in this pic...We went and ate lunch with Parker and all the kids thought it was cool that it was Talmage's birthday. He picked Outback Steakhouse for dinner which Chad and I were excited about, then we came home and did presents and cake. It was a fun day and I'm so glad I get to spend my days with this little 4 year old!
Everyone is excited to open presents!
I love these masks he got for his birthday. It cracks me up when they each put them on and run around the house! I think each one is a good representation of the boy under the mask's personality!!
Tally has been in a sports class the last month or so and he has absolutely loved it. Each week they do a different sport. We signed him up for soccer last spring and he wouldn't go back after the first day. So I was a little hesitant signing him up for this one. However, each week he comes home and says he loved it and won't quit like he did in soccer! Now he keeps telling us he wants to sign up for hockey!!
My in-laws came to visit on a spur of the moment trip. We had a great 4 days and had to squeeze in having lunch with Parker at school!
And finally we celebrated Chad's birthday. This year I was able to actually surprise him with gifts he didn't already know he was getting! The younger boys and I picked him up for lunch then after work we all went to Parker's tennis practice then headed to Black Walnut Cafe for dinner. Then presents and cake at home. We ended the evening by watching The Avengers once the boys had gone to bed but both fell asleep during the middle of the show! Yikes I guess we are getting older than we thought!! Happy Birthday my Love!!

2 comments:
Again, you outshine us in the cake department-though chad's cake could be more creative. :) What a cute Talmage is-what a fun sports class to try new things-I'm glad that he is liking it this time around.
i think taylor will ALWAYS outshine in the cake department . .kinda like the way i'll always outshine in the "being slow" department :) what a fun class for tal .. do you guys go to the y?? wish we had a class like that here. i think you need to blow up that picture of your little avengers and put it in the play room!. . and when you get time email me that sugar free recipe you used!
Post a Comment