Now that the weather has finally cooled off we can actually enjoy going outside. Fall is our favorite time of the year!
Cannon cruising up and down our driveway. He won't attempt anything with wheels without his trusty helmet!While my mom was in town we hit up a children's festival here in town. Nothing beats free flower seeds and blow up toys for the kids.
Finishing up the festival with a puppy and sword.
Parker had a story book parade the Friday before Halloween. His book was If You Give a Dog a Donut. I think he looked great!
We all went to support even though he told us not to!
Parker and Bentley helping me make Halloween cupcakes. We are SO happy they moved close to us!!
Spooky Skeletons...
Roasting weenies and s'mores. Smoke follows beauty Chad...
Ward Halloween party...
Happy Halloween!!
Lightning McQueen
Dracula
Dragon
We had a super fun Halloween! I've got to get this Halloween candy out of my house cause I am still eating it!!




No comments:
Post a Comment