My sister and her family came here for spring break a couple weeks ago and we had a blast! The anticipation of them coming was just killing Parker. He was SO excited to say the least. He even asked me on multiple occasions, "Mom, who do you think is the most excited to see me?"!
We had to clean up our yard for our guests of course. That's a mighty big palm leaf Talmage!Oh, did I mention we started our garden? First time ever having a garden....I hope it works. We did all the prep work and then Tristin and I planted the seeds when they got here. I am super excited about it, I hope I can keep all the pesky squirrels away!
Keith was here on the weekends. He and Chad cooked up a couple surf & turf gourmet delights for the ladies. We were quite impressed!
It was so refreshing to have a baby girl in the house. She definitely keeps up with the boys, but she did let me paint her tiny little toenails too!
The wild mother and daughter duo at Pump it Up!
These two sidekicks never left each other's sight!
Rhet being silly with the big weird bird.
Does Mont look really tall in this picture or is it just me?
"Nee -Haww" (as Parker likes to say it) giddy-up Cheetah!
And of course a $3 ice-cream cone to finish off the day at the zoo.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love this picture. That's a lot of boys and one cute girl.
I think Rhet's face looks worse than it really was. After a week of playing with 8 kids in the same house, I consider it a miracle that he was the only one with a bloody gash. Thanks for taking one for the team Rhet!
We loved having the Packers come visit. We have missed all of Kade's questions, Rand's discovery findings, Mont's removal from Parker's hip, Rhet's prayers, and Elle's smiley grin, among everything else!




4 comments:
how fun!!! totally wish i could have been there! love all the green shirts. elles hair looks blonde, so cute! ALL cannons pics crack me up with his precious little face! love how parker was wondering who was most excited to see him, can totally picture him saying that!!
well i'm GREEN with envy!! :) so funny . . i just kept laughing out loud while commenting to myself about each picture! (anyone else do that?) . . i can't believe how much elle looks like tr and how much cannon has changed, he exchanged his fiery (as i remember it) red hair for blonde little curls?!! and my two fav pics are #1 tally holding the palm leaf (i just think it's so cute i keep laughing) and #2 closeup of elle in here saint patty's day shirt with rhet in the background looking like he's going to throw a blue chalk dart!! what a fun time . . i'm so glad EVERYONE is dropping EVERYTHING to come to TENNESSEE this summer!! :)
What great pictures. that sister of yours sure has a good looking family. :) it was TONS of fun-we'll have to do it every spring break. be sure to warn chad that this will be the new tradition so he has a year to prepare for us!
Wow, I can see why you said things were a bit crazy. Oh I miss my family. That's great you started a garden. I hope it works out too. You may consider installing one of those fake shotgun sounds in your treeslike Kroeger's parking lot has to keep the pests away. Miss you.
Post a Comment