Chad has been telling me it's time for us to finally cut Cannon's hair.We've been going back and forth about it for a couple weeks now. He's so cute with his locks, how could anyone want to cut that wave-curl-thingy in front!
After numerous blender problems in our marriage we broke down and got a really good one. It's amazing how much joy can come from a blender that actually blends! Check out that mustache!
Have I mentioned how much he loves making funny faces??...
Playing at the park
The boys showing off their totally awesome face paint at Parker's school fundraiser.
Talmage is such a fun boy to have at home. He's the best brownie mix stirer there is!
Funny face #438..
I guess this just shows exactly how we roll in Texas....you really only have a couple options. Either no shirt with your cowboy hat or no pants with your cowboys boots. He pretty much rocks both looks!

5 comments:
so cute. I really love silly face #438. he looks so big and i do love the curly q he sports.
LOVE the curly Q!! the boys are getting so big....i could just squeeze cannons legs in the last pic!!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It seems like it wasn't that long ago that you guys were our neighbors in rexburg!That was so fun. Anyway hope you guys are doing good, such cute kiddos.
little can man is growing up!!! aren't you loving this stage . . he and tony would have a ball together. talk about curly locks - look at all that goodness sitting on top of tally's head - soooo cute! and i love parkers "pirate?" face at the rockets game . . or is that the "wink wink, nod nod" look he's going for :)
Hahaha, the cowboy comment cracks me up. I don't know how you could cut Cannon's cute little curl. Miss you.
Post a Comment