My dear blog has gone to the wayside lately. And I'm not really that sad about it! However, I am here to redeem myself somewhat. Even if it is just to please my Mother :)
Here I go...some random photos of the past few months....
First we had Parker's Thanksgiving play, he was the cutest little pilgrim!
We made a trip down to one of our most favorite places in Texas-
Sea World San Antonio,
and I couldn't resist taking this picture of these best buddies
This little moocher just couldn't get enough of Thanksgiving dinner!
The boys coming back from getting our Christmas tree. Our first real Christmas tree as a family, actually our first ever Christmas tree as a family!
And of course yard work in the middle of December! Yes, we had 8 huge bags of leaves we filled, and our grass was still covered. One of the joys of living in the Woods!
Ice skating. The boys and I loved this, although they look pretty terrified in this picture. It was one of the more funny things I have ever seen Parker do!
Have I mentioned that this was our first year to stay home and have Christmas with just us? Well we did it and it was really nice. Different but nice. We missed seeing our family but it was time we started our own traditions with our boys.So...we started our Christmas Eve out by going to a baptism, not sure if we can keep this tradition up but it was a great start to our day. We decorated cookies for Santa, which in this next picture I'm pretty sure Cannon thought I was a cookie. The kid kept eating and eating them!
Home made pizza! (an Ash tradition)
Opened new jammies...
And finally Christmas morning with our favorite Christmas breakfast (a Workman tradition)
Santa must have figured that since it was raining all night it was better to set up the trampoline in the garage. Even after bonking their heads on the beams in the garage nothing was stopping them from jumping!
Cannon and his new baby! He is so cute and cuddly with her. She giggles and kicks her legs and Cannon just gets a kick out of it! Talmage has already colored all over her face and Parker wants nothing to do with her! It's a good things it just a doll! This might be the closest thing they get to a sister!!
The holidays always go by so fast and are so fun. We are so grateful for this past year and all that we have been blessed with. We are excited to see what 2012 brings. Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
loved the update. cannon is so cute i just want to squeeze him. love the tramp and most of all cannons doll hahaha he would make one good big brother!
You guys are such a cute little family. Tell Chad that I love how he poses so nice and always looks so happy in the photos. Todd always has to make some corny face. We too stayed home for Christmas and it was weird but nice. Miss you guys, wish we all still lived close. Happy New Year! By the way I am happy to see that even though you didn't freeze this year in Idaho(which this would have been the year to come home due to the warm weather)you still have to wear warm clothes to play outside in Texas. lol
Post a Comment