Sunday, May 15, 2011
A Working Man
Well it looks like Texas will be our home sweet home for the long haul! Chad has accepted a job with The Woodlands Development Company. We feel so blessed and are so EXCITED to say the least! Before he accepted the job I had only been to The Woodlands for a total of 3 minutes, but did notice a Kohls, Charming Charlie, and a yummy looking cupcake bakery! I can't wait to discover more of our new city and start looking for a house. This will be the closest we have ever lived to a Temple or a major airport! The Woodlands is just north of Houston and about 1 hr & 15 min. southeast of College Station, still close enough to go to Aggie football games in the fall! Chad has done so well in school and been so diligent and worked so hard that I know he will be great at his new job and do great things. He starts in 23 short days! We love Texas and are really grateful we get to stay here....and we welcome visitors anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
well i'll come if we can go to kohls :)
Congrats! How exciting to get to settle down for awhile. I hope you get lots of visitors-that is the worst part of being far from family!Sounds like a perfect place to be! Best of luck in your adventure!
how exciting, a new adventure!!! congrats!!
This is so exciting!! Brady had such a great time with you guys. As always. Thanks for taking care of him. I can't wait to finally get to come in September. Can't wait!!
Hey, we just live about 30-40 minutes away from The Woodlands near Cypress. We should get the little ones together sometime for a little reunion.
Minda
Wow, the woodlands?! Craig and I just moved to Florida, but we were living in Spring, which is seriously just down the road from the Woodlands! Its such a nice, beautiful, family oriented area! And there are so many fun things for kids to do there too! There is a large super-church (I think its Methodist?) across from the Woodlands mall that has an indoor play area for kids, and its totally free, and Bouncin Bears has always been a great afternoon for us. You'll love it there, and you'll love the people!!
Congrats!! So happy for you guys! Wait a minute you lived in Pocatello for how many years and it is only 45 minutes to the temple. Just kidding. Good Luck on your move and house hunting!
Yeay! I LOVE hearing your good news! The cupcake bakery would totally have sealed the deal for me too. ;) Have fun on your new adventure! Can't wait to visit! (Someday I promise you)
p.s. Tell Parker that Grant has the same bike!
Congrats on the job. I hope the move goes smoothly. Texas is pretty awesome. I have to say. :)
Whoa good for you guys. Congratulations on the new job. You guys have moved so much since we met you. Change is fun! Hope it all goes smoothly for ya!
Congrats on the new job!! That is very exciting! We've been hoping you guys would find something, so good luck with the new adventure!
Post a Comment