Optimus Prime
Doctor Talmage
Baseball player
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Parker couldn't believe how much candy he got, nor could I, and the look on Tals face when someone would give him a piece of candy, his dream come true, was just priceless. I have already been told by the boys that I have to dress up next year. Now trying to convince their dad to do so will be a different story. Off to peruse the boys candy bags.... Happy late Halloween.


7 comments:
they all look so cute!! i want to see them all in person! cannon doesn't even look like a baby anymore he's so big!! happy halloween!!
Taylor your family is adorable! I can't believe how big Parker is! And I'm sure Chad will come up with something hilarious for next year, I'm already looking forward to that post.
Oh they are so cute! Wish we were coming home for Christmas so we could see you guys! How fun for the whole family to get to be together!
so cute. tal is an adorable doctor! cannon is getting so big-i still don't know who he looks like. you look good too!
tal's doctor costume turned out great! and i love that your boys can go trick or treating in sandals - perks of living in texas. cannon is sooooo cute. i love his teeny little cheeks. i want to kiss all over them - okay so maybe he's getting me excited for a little boy! oh and i couldn't quite figure out your and chad's costumes?? hmmmm???
Optimus Prime is the coolest Halloween costume I have ever seen . . . and I saw several hundred this year.
okay parker looks sweet- just thought he should know :)
Post a Comment