Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting settled

Well we've made it to our new place and are pretty much unpacked.  It's great to be back together as a family and I pray we never have to live apart ever again! I am getting used to the new city, I've only been out twice by myself, and getting the hang of everything.   We live walking distance from a park which is great and we've made some great friends as you can tell from this picture.    

 Little Tal thinks he's so brave on the slide.
 

We bought Parker his first pair of "real" tennis shoes.  He was so excited because he just knew they would help him run super fast.   I think he was right.  He is pretty proud of them!  Here he is showing off for the camera getting ready for a Big Run!
 

 Although our back yard consists of weeds and dirt with zero grass the boys love it! They get to dig and build sand castles and cut down weeds with their shovels.  They are pretty much in heaven. 
 

7 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

I'll be headed your way next week, maybe I can check out your new digs. :) Congrats on being together again- and I hope this time in your life is awesomeness in Aggieland. :) xoxo

The Durfee's said...

love the up date, keep 'em coming! I bet those shoes sure do help parker run faster! and tal holy cow he looks so big!! You should come visit us...better yet we should come visit you...never been to texas before;-)

Whitney said...

well we've all seen parker run and though his feet move faster than his speed . .i'm sure the shoes help tons!! yay for updates!

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

Hi guys, we're glad to hear your all back in the same house again, Taylor, I'm sure your glad to have a husband again! The pictures with the boys in the dirt crack me up Merritt would rather play in the dirt than anywhere else.

Moore Fun Stories said...

Sounds like things are going pretty good. I hope things continue to allow you to settle in.

The Packers said...

glad to hear that you made friends so fast. looks like you guys have made yourselves right at home. -don't worry about planting any grass...dirt is the way to go!!!

Jim said...

Congrats Chad, Taylor, and super boys! We already miss you guys in the ward! Hopefully we'll be able to come down for a visit when I get back from New Zealand!