
My little buddy absolutely LOVES preschool! Here he is on his first day of school. Most of his fellow sunbeams are in preschool with him so that makes for a lot of FUN & CRAZINESS! He gets to go twice a week which mean TWICE the excitement. Here's to a great year!
8 comments:
Parker... you look so handsome! We sure miss you. Atticus asks for you all the time. He misses his best buddy. Have fun at school and learn lots of cool stuff!!
TWO DAYS of preschool= TWO DAYS of crafty-ness??? Oh, how I wish I were there to play with you!! xo cindy
So fun! All grown up...
he looks so cute. how is PE going?
hahah oh parker. He looks so cute!!! ya how is PE going? you should hand out PE star of the years!!
His your little man now! I'm glad he loves pre-school! That gives you some you and tal time. Sweet.
Taylor he is seriously the cutest!
He needs to stop growing!
Hey, I am sure you already knew this...remember the Bee's? from the 17th ward. They live in Waco.
Post a Comment