Thursday, October 1, 2009

Talmage's 1st birthday





My baby is 1. Wow how the time flies! We had a really good day celebrating his birthday. We headed to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch (mostly for Chad and Parker), then home for a nap and ended with lots of cake & ice-cream and presents. Parker was extremely excited all day that his brother was finally 1, it was pretty cute!
Its been a great year and Tal is learning and growing so much. He loves making "kissy" faces at us, he is a great sleeper, he is the fastest crawler I know, he gets so excited to play with his brother, he thinks it is hilarious to scratch his daddy's face, he loves to give hugs, is a perfect angel when we run errands, laughs every time he sees a picture of himself, and is such a JOY in our family. We love you Tally man!

***pictures to come....if I can get them off my broken camera!

2 comments:

The Durfee's said...

I can't believe he is already one!!! he's going to be huge at Christmas...cant wait!!!

Melanie said...

Hey! Happy (late) b-day to Tal! I can't believe how big our babies are... is he walkin yet? Rome isn't! But like u said- he crawls SO fast, I think he knows walking would be a "step back" for him! We have that same little puppy! Does Tal get frustrated when he can't roll it right?! Looks like you guys are having fun and doing well!