oh my gosh . .im totally laughing! parker is a crack head . . the 2nd pic i think is so parker but what really made me laugh was his "scared/surprised" face!
That is too cute, I love them all!!
So cute!
hahah i love how he cant make a fish face!!
What a cute idea!
Love the last one! Parker is a ham!!
so funny! i don't know who's face is funnier on the last take yours or parkers-love it!!!
I love all the things you can do on photo booth. My girls love doing all the silly ones. So cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my gosh . .im totally laughing! parker is a crack head . . the 2nd pic i think is so parker but what really made me laugh was his "scared/surprised" face!
That is too cute, I love them all!!
So cute!
hahah i love how he cant make a fish face!!
What a cute idea!
Love the last one! Parker is a ham!!
so funny! i don't know who's face is funnier on the last take yours or parkers-love it!!!
I love all the things you can do on photo booth. My girls love doing all the silly ones. So cute.
Post a Comment