Yesterday was Parker's last day of preschool which led to a preschool pizza party of course. He loves preschool and it has been such a great thing for him. All the kids received awards and Parker got "The Excellent Explainer" award! The kids each made a gift for their mommies which was so sweet and for show and tell they each brought a special gift for their fellow preschoolers. It was a really fun day for him. And while the kids were swimming and slip and sliding us moms were able to finalize our outline/curriculum for next year's preschool....yes we are doing it again! Parker is already looking forward to school in September. He is definitely his father's child- always so eager to go back to school!
Well I finally celebrated my "Golden Birthday", I turned the big 26 on the 26th! My boys made it a wonderful day for me complete with a homemade birthday sign & Pei Wei (the 2 most important parts of a great birthday). I love you guys!!!



13 comments:
hahaha love parkers award!!! and your cake that is sooo funny/cute/creative!! holy mama i wanna see talmage he is so big and always looks so different!!! august wont come soon enough!!
well happy birthday, preschool sounds like so much fun.
I'm hoping I can find a group of ladies that want to do Pre-School next year. I might have to call ya and get some tips and advice. I can't believe how big Parker looks... so crazy. Happy Birthday this week. Tell Chad Gord says hello.
I love the watermelon "cake" idea.. happy Golden Birthday...
happy birthday!!! love ya!!!
happy birthday! are you really 26? you can't be that old-well, i guess i'm 29 and if i'm getting older i guess everyone else is too!-scary!!! talmage is getting so big. he's not so little anymore. he looks just like rhet-size wise. so CUTE!!! okay-about this birthday cake-or watermellon. i'm sure chad thought he was very clever didn't he! okay-it is kind of clever!
glad that you had a fun day!
Hope you had a great birthday!! Love the watermellon, that's funny! You really can't beat a cold watermellon though. You look super cute!
ha! nice watermelon . . .and cute shirt!! happy birthday!!
p.s. that live feed thing is weird . .i didn't understand it at first!
Oh my gosh! This is your year! 26 on the 26th! HA! I supposedly had mine when I was 14... it wasn't that cool.
Anyway, i Love the birthday melon! That is so cute! I've never seen anyone do that before! And is it just me? Or does Tal look SO grown up in that pic of the 3 of you?! Aw!
PS.
Rome wants Tal to know that he wasn't being a bully, and usually rome's not a sissy, but he was just Really REALLY tired, that's all. So that makes him cry at the drop of a hat. Oh, I mean... he said no it wasn't that, he was just getting over a break up. That's why he was crying. haha!
So cute, I love the watermelon cake! I hope you had the happiest birthday of your life!!! Love you friend!
Are you not a birthday cake fan? Good for you, I wish that I wanted Watermelon on my birthday. I hope that you had a great day. I didn't realize it was your Golden Birthday. How fun!
Tal is so BIG! He's not a little baby anymore. Glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment