Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playing in the yard

The boys and I were outside tonight after dinner playing on the swing set (trying to wear them out before bedtime) and I thought I would try to capture some footage and see if I could figure out how to put video on our blog.  Ta-Da! Its super easy; I'll try not to get too video crazy! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

That was so cute tay! Your boys are so fun... we miss you as always!

Sarah Mennear said...

Parker is hilarious, loved the part where he asked if he could be videotaped more and then got hit by Tal's swing!!! Too cute. he will love these videos in like 10 years. Hope you guys are doing well. I think we are going to visit Houston for about a day and a half next weekend!! So we will be in your neck of the woods (kinda). Take care.

Whitney said...

careful .. babies in swings are closer than they appear . .:) doh!! parker is funny . . i love hearing him talk!

The Packers said...

watch out for those little bunny rabbits...sometimes they have fangs and really sharp claws. don't get too close! the boys love watching this video over and over!

Workmans said...

Your boys are so luck to have such a fun yard. We really need to come see it!