No, I am not pregnant with twins-thought I'd clarify.
I found these pictures of the boys at roughly the same age. Sometimes when I look at Talmage I think he looks exactly like Parker when he was a baby and other times I think Tal definitely has his own look. Its obvious to me now that they look NOTHING alike when comparing these 2 pictures. I love my boys! Can you tell them apart?
6 comments:
cute! though i wish i was pregnant with twins!! :) tal totally looks like you and par is a spitten image of his daddy! funny how they can look so much a like and yet look totally different! can wit o see mr chunky bunz and mr talkative this summer!
wow they do look like twins. that is how braxton and quinton are. I compare there baby pictures and they look so much a like.
I have to agree with the first comment! I can't believe how much Tal has changed since Christmas, he is getting so big!
Has Parker become a picky eater since he turned 3? Merritt sure has and it's driving me nuts! So if you have any advice for dealing with 3 1/2 year olds I'd love to hear it!!
Okay, I would say that Parker is the one that has the "look" but it's only cuz I've seen his face, and I've never met Tal. Both super cute.
it so funny bc they do look like opposites but they are both so stinkin cute!! i cant wait to see tal this summer, he's gotten sooo big!!
YES, I can tell them apart.
The top one is cute, and the bottom one is cutie. duh.
Post a Comment