Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Slideshow

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your boys are way cute!! "Happy late Valentines day" Hope it was a good one.

Emily said...

You are such a fun mom!!! You're boys are so lucky! We miss you guys! Let's have an ichat soon!

Chelsi said...

Looks like a fun V-day. Heart shaped pizza is the best!! You are such a cute mom, wish we could have a play date. Miss you guys!

Whitney said...

cute valentines!! and thank you for our cute one's in the mail! love your cards . .is that bon qui qui?? love her :) and before i blew up the pic of what chad got you it looked like some old 80's video . . highschool musical . .i should have known!

Brittany Wagner said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I just have to say I am glad my little man wont be the only man with a girlie bumbo! Ours is pink;)

Sarah Mennear said...

I literally started crying looking at those pictures. I miss you guys!

The Packers said...

so cute! glad that you found a bumbo-does he like it? i love your new tradition of heart pizza-we might have to pick that one up. thanks for our treats the boys were so excited!

summergibbs said...

Hey Workman family! It looks like you guys are doing well in Texas! I wish I was there where it isn't snowing. FATCO really misses Chad, but he is awesome for going back to school. I hope all is well!

Workmans said...

Taylor these pictures are to die for. You're so creative! Your boys are so lucky to have you! Looks like you had a super valentines day. I hope everyone is feeling good! Talmage has changed so much already. I can't stand it.

Blaise and Tia said...

Cute Valentines pictures! I love the heart shaped pizza. Our Valentines day was fun but how can you top a heart shaped pizza and a scavenger hunt? Oh, the memories! Sad you guys can't come visit but we will definately have to plan a trip sometime in the future! Miss you guys! Tell Parker and Tal hello! And how is school going for Chad?

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Hey there Taylor...it's Emily Wilson from the ward. So I found your blog and had to peek. I'll be adding you to my list now, hope you don't mind. Love the pics of your boys and looking forward to hearing how the big transition with Chad in school is going for your family. We'll have to have a kids play date soon.

Leah said...

Kay, looking at those candy bars made me really hungry! What cute pics.