Monday, February 9, 2009

The 3 Amigos

Yesterday was such a great day for us.  Parker said his first prayer in Primary, we were so proud!  I know it sounds silly to be so excited but it just means that he is growing up.  I guess he really is a BIG BOY.  He did such a great job and needed no help from his Mommy!
This kid seriously can't take a normal picture!
AND...
Talmage is rolling over!  He rolled over for the first time a couple days ago but I totally missed it. I was so ticked! So I have been trying to get him to do it again and he finally did last night.  And now he won't stop.  He is in the 80th percentile in height and weight, hence his chubbiness.  He's quite the rolly-polly.



AND...
Chad officially started school today.  YEAH!!!  We have been looking forward to this day for over a year and its finally here!  We had such an atypical 2008  so we are ready to get back on a routine and most of all Parker and I have to get used to not spending the majority of our days with Chad.  We were so spoiled to have had as much time with him as we did.  Now that "bootcamp" has started his days are  going to be filled with reading, briefing, outlining, and a lot of law mumbo jumbo.  Sounds FUN!  I am so proud of him for  going back to school.  I know he will do great.  I was not "allowed" to take a first day of school picture of him, so here's one I  found from Christmas time. 

6 comments:

Leah said...

Big things! For sure. That is so neat you guys are starting your journey of law school. Wow. It is so incredibly weird to think we are finished. Something that will take a long time for me to get used to. Chad will do great and you will be an awesome support to him.
Tell Parker way to go and little Tal is so adorable. Love the rolls and that her performed his trick again so you could see it!

Jill and Travis said...

Yay for Parker! First prayer in primary with NO help IS a big deal. What good parents he has. And your little Talmage is so cute! I love the chubbiness. And, that is so exciting Chad has started school. I bet he is very excited.

Laureen said...

So did you really post this at 5:22? and if you did what were you doing awake? Thats so exciting to be a part of primary. Joseph gave a little talk last week. We practiced saying it over and over, but when his turn came he wouldn't talk very loud and he kept finishing the sentence instead of repeating it. Oh well these boys are getting so big.

Whitney said...

after i told brady chad started school the first thing he asked was "did he take a first day of school picture!" . .they must know us ash women a little too well. parker is so funny, brady can't believe how big he is, he looks so grown up . . and i think talmage is looking more and more like you-just look at his eyes and those eyelashes, totally you!

The Packers said...

parker sure is coming out of his shell from the past times that he clung to you. what a little goof ball! is talmage the cutest or what?! i can't believe how big he is. he has totally changed since thanksgiving. i love all the chuncky rolls. so, it's about dang time chad has started school. at least now you can get into a routine.

The Durfee's said...

talmage is sooo chubby i just want to squeeze him!!!