We just got back from our fun filled Christmas vacation in Twin Falls, so I thought since I hadn't posted in a few weeks I'd get back in gear and share some pictures. We had such a great time with our family there and froze our be-hinds off as well!!

On Christmas Eve, the Workman family tradition is to have a progressive dinner. So after our tummies were full the kids got to open their p.j.'s. I'm not sure what Mason is tearing open but I'm pretty sure its not for him!

Merry Christmas!! Parker was so into Christmas this year which made it so much fun for Chad and me. He wanted to get the cookies and milk all ready for Santa, and kept telling me that we needed to pull out the firewood in the fireplace so Santa wouldn't get hurt when he comes down the chimney!! Parker even learned the songs- Jingle Bells and Santa Clause is coming to Town. He had a riot singing all day long!

Sweet baby Tal just hanging out pretending he knows whats going on around him. He slept 8 hours at night in Twin! But now that we are back home he of course doesn't want to do that anymore.

What a way to end our wonderful vacation- luckily they let him go!
Happy New Year!
9 comments:
Hey!! There is my bro!! I am jealous you got to see him and I didn't:(...glad you guys got to go home though! Happy New Year!!
is that chad's friend nate or the nice police that turned your water on ?? :) anyway glad to know parker got a jumbo pencil in his stocking .. as that was definitely something that caught me eye at the dollar store! tally looks so different .. little more round in the facial (wait . .that's what my friends are saying about me!) cute cute!
Spencer said, "That's one cop I wouldn't want to mess with!"
Love the pics.
Glad you're back.
hey, what is your email addy? mine is pcpampered@hotmail.com
Hey, glad to hear you all made it home OK. It was so fun to spend the holidays with you guys. Hope Parker had as much fun with Alyvia as he did with Mason. Anyway, thanks again for the fun craft. They're awesome.
So what was Chad arrested for? That picture is funny. I LOVE doing Christmas when the kids are so into it and really get it. It's so fun!
Hi Taylor! I miss you!! I am sad we didn't get to see you guys again before we left. I am glad you had a safe trip home. We are having a lot of fun here! We went snorkeling the other day and saw sea turtles! It was so cool! Anyway, work is ok, it has been a little boring. Blaise is having fun exploring while I am at work. When does Chad start school? Tell him good luck. I'll have to call you sometime but I think the time difference is 4 hours??? I miss you too!!!
I'm pretty sure we have heard stories about that guy... I bet it was fun to get together with fam again. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment