parker is so dang funny!!! it was so entertaining to watch him via computer cam doing all his different muscle poses. talmage is one cute kid! he is getting so big. love him in that brown onesie-someone special must have given it to him :)
That Par is one macho little guy, a chip off the old Chadmiester if I've ever seen one. I already miss the time I was Frosted back in beautiful snowy Idaho. (Tia wanted me to clarify that Blaise is writing this)
I laughed out loud while I was reading about being "frosted". I can totally picture Parker in action. I can't believe how much Talmage looks like Chad in those pictures. He changes every time I see him.
That top picture of Parker is a killer! I love it. And his whole "Frost me" thing is too funny. little Talmage is getting so big! He is really a cute little guy!
Seriously, I can't stop thinking about that... then inevitably a big grin appears on my face. That is THE CUTEST thing EVER! That was the first thing I told Eric when I got home from SU. The "frost me" is the icing on the frosty cake! He makes Frosty proud!!
8 comments:
parker is so dang funny!!! it was so entertaining to watch him via computer cam doing all his different muscle poses. talmage is one cute kid! he is getting so big. love him in that brown onesie-someone special must have given it to him :)
That Par is one macho little guy, a chip off the old Chadmiester if I've ever seen one. I already miss the time I was Frosted back in beautiful snowy Idaho.
(Tia wanted me to clarify that Blaise is writing this)
Tal looks way older already. I can't wait to see these boys again!
Ha ha ha Kids are so funny. Lydia is stuck on the Movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang right now. She saw it for the first time like 5 days ago.
haha parker kills me! i cant believe how cute talmage is!!! its only been like well i guess its been two months since we saw him! ahh soo cute!!
I laughed out loud while I was reading about being "frosted". I can totally picture Parker in action. I can't believe how much Talmage looks like Chad in those pictures. He changes every time I see him.
That top picture of Parker is a killer! I love it. And his whole "Frost me" thing is too funny. little Talmage is getting so big! He is really a cute little guy!
Seriously, I can't stop thinking about that... then inevitably a big grin appears on my face. That is THE CUTEST thing EVER! That was the first thing I told Eric when I got home from SU. The "frost me" is the icing on the frosty cake! He makes Frosty proud!!
Post a Comment