I have my very own office!! It makes me so excited just to say those words...I'm a nerd I know but a nerd with her very own office! We did some rearranging and put our computer in our bedroom, which we love, and had some extra space in the office room. I initially had all my stuff in Talmage's room but realized that once he went to bed I was pretty much shut out of his room. So......the other night Chad was saying that he probably wasn't going to get a desk for the office and he could do his studying on our dining room table after the kids went to bed. It was the perfect plan! I had no problem moving all my stuff in the office and now I am finding ways to let everyone know that "I'm in my office if you need me", or "I need to get something from my office", this has been so exciting for me! I am just going to enjoy this while it lasts, who knows what's going to happen when Chad starts school and starts thinking he wants his office back! I do however need to do something with all the golf decor thats in there already, but give me some time to spruce it up.
Tay's Office
8 comments:
Cool Taylor- now all you need is a Dwight bobblehead!
ya all you need is a flat screen mounted on the wall right in front of the treatdmill and you're set! it's nice to have your own space that's for sure!
So my girlfriend in my ward has a son Talmage as well! Too funny! That just means you both are extra spiritual!!
You are hilarious! I love having my own office too! I felt goofy about it... glad to know I'm not the only one! Well, if you need me I'll be in my office. hahahaha!
Taylor, this is Lali Johnson (pero) do you remember me? more clues-we were in 18th ward together...
Anyways, I'm happy you have an office and Oh so jealous!
Check out my blog
www.trevorandlalijohnson.blogspot.com
Girl... you are too cool for words. Jason and I have plans to add on to our house. 2 more rooms... both of them offices.. One for him, one for me. "OUR" office now will become Jake's toyroom/guest room...
Sweet Tay!! That looks a room where you can let your creative juices flow. Enjoy!!
your sp lucky!! looks so cute! now you can scrapbook and stuff;-)
Post a Comment