Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Boys

I wanted to post some pictures before we headed to AZ for the big wedding. Parker is so excited to go on the airplane. This will be Parker's 29th flight and Talmage's 1st. I am hoping for them both to be little angels on the plane. No one likes a loud crying baby (too bad that is what Talmage does best!) Anyway, here is what my boys have been doing this past week.



This isn't a normal activity we do in our home but I had the camera out and caught my crazy 3yr old jumping from our coffee table to the couch! He is at the stage (I hope its a stage) that when I am trying to discipline him he just starts to laugh at me....and then I can't help to crack a smile and that makes things even worse!! I'm just glad he hasn't hurt himself too bad!
Movie night with the girls. You can tell from their silly expressions they have all had way too much candy!!

Parker had a preschool field trip the other day at a children's museum here in town. The place is amazing!! He loves the music room. Last time we went there he started brake dancing. I have no idea where he learned that but it was hilarious. He was actually really good!!













I took this picture just a few minutes ago because I thought it was so cute. He never just falls asleep on his own. Good job Tal!!!


Talmage has started smiling lately so I have had the camera out to try to catch it in action. I managed to get a couple good shots. I can't believe he is already 7 wks old.


Well gotta run I knew he wouldn't stay asleep for as long as I had hoped!

6 comments:

Sarah Mennear said...

Those boys are so cute I could eat them! Not really, but I miss you guys like crazy! I wish our plane was laying over in Waco for a few hours, wouldnt that be great? So likely. Can't wait til Christmas to see you guys! Love ya!

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

My little monkey is the exact same way right now about being listening to me! We're planning on going to a childrens museum in salt lake next week, so I thought it was really funny to see that you guys had been to one recently. It looks way fun!! We'll have to tell you how it goes.

The Collier 4 said...

Are you guys coming home for Christmas? By the way your boys are getting so big and they are so darn cute. Baby girl arrived so check out the blog. miss you guys. Todd totally loved Chad's post by the way. We never did hear back from him about how yummy the pies were.

The Collier 4 said...

Are you guys coming home for Christmas? By the way your boys are getting so big and they are so darn cute. Baby girl arrived so check out the blog. miss you guys. Todd totally loved Chad's post by the way. We never did hear back from him about how yummy the pies were.

Leah said...

Cute pictures. Talmage is getting so big! What a cutie you have.
Parker has flown 29 times? You have to be kidding. Seriously. I'd like to know where!!!! ;)
I loved seeing the picture of movie night. How silly and fun it looked. Thanks again for watching the girls. You are a sweetheart.
Come back already! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

hey chad and taylor, I took some photos off your blog for the family photo book so don't worry about sending some, unless you want to.
thanks,
rebecca